Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a themed box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 1,000.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, face value, issuing country, weight and fineness and year of issue are shown.
- Reverse: Depicts Odysseus' crew tying him to the mast of the ship with the Sirens surrounding him. Included are two special privy marks: Owl of Athena and the Silver tetradrachm coin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Solomon Islands.
Combined with a spectacular high relief and antique finish this coin will make any collector happy. Add this 2018 2 oz Silver Adventures of Odysseus The Island of the Sirens coin to your cart today!
Odysseus and his men meet the Sirens after they set off from Circe's island. He had to cover the ears of his men with beeswax so they don't hear the Sirens songs. Odysseus wanted to hear the voices of the Sirens so he made his men tie him to the ship, they barely escape.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.