Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a themed box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 1,000.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, face value, issuing country, weight and fineness and year of issue are shown.
- Reverse: Depicts an attack that Odysseus and a few servants devised to take back Ithaca. Included are two special privy marks: Owl of Athena and the Silver tetradrachm coin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Solomon Islands.
Odysseus experiences ten adventures during his popular journey and this beautiful coin only depicts one. Add this 2018 2 oz Silver Adventures of Odysseus Returns coin to your cart today!
Odysseus, Telemachos and the other faithful servants retreated to Laertes country home and awaited the arrival of the outraged relatives of the dead suitors. As the angry mob advanced on Odysseus and his small group, the goddess Athene intervened and put a stop to all hostilities. After twenty years of fighting and wandering, Odysseus finally regained his family and kingship.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.