1811 Capped Bust Half Dollar AU-58 PCGS (Small 8)
Rollover to Zoom
The product pictured is the exact product you will receive.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This 1811 Capped Bust Half Dollar (Small 8) has been certified as AU-58 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services.
- This coin has a mintage of 1,203,644.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s AU-58 condition.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with a shield on its chest holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Capped Bust Half Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Capped Bust Half Dollar graded AU-58 by PCGS to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.