Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The breed’s name comes from its original home in the English-Scottish border region where the dogs were developed from the 1700s to herd livestock, particularly sheep. With their boundless energy, eagerness to please and ability to quickly learn new tricks, border collie puppies love playing with their owners, especially if it involves a ball or a frisbee.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a display box with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II above the face value, weight and purity.
- Reverse: Features a border collie puppy sitting with a red frisbee in its mouth while holding up a paw as if ready for a game of fetch. In the background is a stylized representation of a rural backyard with a farm gate and field flowers. The inscription "BORDER COLLIE" and The Perth Mint’s "P" mintmark also appear in the design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Tuvalu government.
Collect them all. Add this 2018 1/2 oz Silver Border Collie Puppy Proof coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:John M
Date:May 17, 2018
Long story short, I have 2 border Collies and when I saw this was available I bought 2, one for each dog. The coin art tasteful and the packaging feels quite premium. This would make a great gift for someone who loves these dogs!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.