Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Hot Wheels were first created 50 years ago when toy maker Elliot Handler, co-founder of Mattel, challenged his design team, comprising a General Motors car designer and rocket scientist, to create model cars that performed better than anything on the market and had the hot rod looks to match. Since then, Hot Wheels has created some of the most innovative cars and track systems which have been avidly collected by three generations
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is presented in a clear acrylic case, allowing both sides of the coin to be displayed, and is packaged within a themed shipper. The coin is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2018 year-date, and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a depiction of two Hot Wheels cars in vibrant color with the Hot Wheels 50th Anniversary logo. The Perth Mint’s "P" mintmark is also included in the design.
Order this 2018 50th Anniversary of Hot Wheels coin today!
© 2018 MATTEL
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.