35 gram Silver DC Comics Superman #1 Foil
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The second release in the DC Comics foil collection features Superman in his first self-titled comic book, released in June 1939. The first comic book for any superhero, this .999 fine Silver foil is a great collector's item for any comic book enthusiast.
This unique foil features a replica of that first comic book, and celebrates the beginning of self-titled super hero comic books featuring these popular heroes. The 35 grams of Silver adds even more collectibility to this already stunning product.
- Contains 1.125 oz of .999 fine Silver
- Comes packaged in an acrylic holder, designed to frame the foil and allow for easy display. The outer carrier is also Superman themed.
- Measures 262 millimeters in length (10.3 inches) and 175 millimeters in width (6.8 inches).
- Reverse: Features a replica image of the Superman Comics #1 cover from June 1939, the first self-titled super hero comic book.
- Officially licensed by DC Comics and minted by New Zealand Mint.
This vintage comic book cover is immortalized in .999 fine Silver, and makes a perfect gift for any DC Comics or superhero fan. Add this 35 gram Silver DC Comics Superman #1 Foil to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Scrooge McDuck
Date:Jun 16, 2018
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.