Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 0.1059 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a box and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited edition presentation of 15,000 coins.
- Celebrates the birth of the third child of Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
- Obverse: Portrays the fifth definitive portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, designed by Jody Clark.
- Reverse: Celebrates the birth of the new royal baby with a design by Christopher Ironside. The coin also has the denomination "One Penny" inscribed on the coin.
- Guaranteed by The Royal Mint.
Celebrate this historic moment and add this 2018 Great Britain Silver Penny The Royal Birth BU coin to your cart today!
With the birth of the third child from Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, the line of royal succession has been altered, a significant change in history. The new baby is now fifth in line to the throne, moving His Royal Highness Prince Harry of Wales to sixth in line to the throne.
Her Royal Highness Princess Charlotte of Cambridge and His Royal Highness Prince George of Cambridge are now a big sister and big brother to their new sibling. The royal baby is celebrated with a Silver penny, symbolizing good luck, and embracing the age-old custom of giving Silver to a newborn baby to wish them good fortune.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.