Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Each note contains 0.1607 oz of .999 fine Silver, for a total of 0.9642 oz of Silver.
- Each note is presented in a Disney Princess themed protective sleeve, and also included is the six page collector's album. Each page is designed to complement the coin note, includes details on how to dream big, just like the Disney Princess the page represents.
- Limited mintage of 50,000 notes per release.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year, face value, year of issue and metal content.
- Reverse: Each note features an image commemorating one of the Disney Princesses. The note features a combination of engraving and colorized printing. The note's mintage number is also printed on the note.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
This complete Silver six foil note series is a must for any Disney or Disney Princess fan. Add this 2018 Niue Silver Disney Princess Six-Note Set with Collector's Album to your cart today!
New Zealand Mint:
The New Zealand Mint is a privately owned company in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the only privately owned mint in New Zealand, purchasing refined Gold from international sources to produce coins. They have established their reputation over the past four decades for their high quality design as exhibited by their innovative commemorative Gold and Silver bullion products. The only Precious Metal mint in New Zealand, the mint uses the tag-line “Minters of the South Pacific” and produces collector and bullion coins for a number of pacific nations, including Fiji, the Cook Islands, Niue and Tuvalu.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 25, 2019
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.