2018 GB 5 oz Silver 100th Anniv First World War Armistice Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
With a mintage of 525 coins, this First World War coin continues with a five-ounce coin, remembering the Armistice that ended the war 100 years ago.
- Contains five oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 525 coins.
- Presented in a case, that includes a story of the Armistice and the inspiration behind the coin's design.
- Obverse: Features the fifth definitive portrait of The Queen by Royal Mint engraver Jody Clark.
- Reverse: Depicts a soldier picking up a fellow soldier's helmet, with the inscriptions "Armistice" and "The Guns Fall Silent". The image is designed by the sculptor Paul Day.
- Guaranteed by The Royal Mint.
Commemorate this 100th anniversary of the historic Armistice with this limited mintage Silver 5 oz coin. Add this 5 oz Silver Proof coin to your cart today!
The centenary of the outbreak of the First World War may have passed, but The Royal Mint’s five-year program of commemoration, marking 100 years on from that final Armistice in 1918, continues with a prestigious five-ounce coin.
The final coin in a series of five-ounce coins, this tribute marks the moment the guns fell silent with the signing of the Armistice in 1918. The proof coin, designed by highly esteemed sculptor, Paul Day remembers those who served in the war.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.