Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 32.15 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 100 coins.
- Presented in a case, that includes a story of the armistice and the inspiration behind the coin's design. The accompanying booklet was produced in partnership with the Imperial War Museum, to provide additional information and images.
- Obverse: The obverse features the fifth definitive portrait of The Queen by Royal Mint engraver Jody Clark.
- Reverse: Depicts a soldier picking up a fallen soldier's helmet, with the inscriptions "armistice" and "The Guns Fall Silent". The image is designed by the sculptor Paul Day.
- Guaranteed by The Royal Mint.
Commemorate this 100th anniversary of the historic armistice with this limited mintage Silver kilo coin. Add this 1 kilo Silver Proof coin to your cart today!
The centenary of the outbreak of the First World War may have passed, but The Royal Mint’s five-year program of commemoration, marking 100 years on from that final Armistice in 1918, continues with a prestigious Silver kilo coin.
The final coin in a series of coins commemorating the First World War, this tribute marks the moment the guns fell silent with the signing of the Armistice in 1918. The proof coin, designed by highly esteemed sculptor, Paul Day remembers those who served in the war.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.