2018 Canada 1 oz Proof Gold $200 Feng Shui Good Luck Charms
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This exquisitely designed .9999 fine Gold coin, featuring a square hole pierced through its center, celebrates the story of ancient Chinese artistry, symbolism and minting tradition.
This coin features one of the most popular good luck motifs found in old Chinese houses, five bats surrounding the Chinese symbol shou (longevity) to bring five cherished blessings of health, wealth, longevity, virtue and a peaceful natural death in old age. It’s inspired by a visual pun in which the character for bat (fu) and good fortune or happiness (fu), are pronounced the same way; together on this .9999 fine Gold holed coin, they bring an abundance of blessings.
- Contains .90 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a graphic outer box.
- Limited mintage of 388 coins.
- Obverse: Displays an ornate scrollwork and the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth.
- Reverse: Features a combination of Chinese motifs representing the auspicious “Five Blessings”; consisting of five bats surrounding the Chinese symbol shou (longevity), each bat representing health, wealth, longevity, virtue and a peaceful natural death in old age. The square hole in the center is a distinct feature of ancient Chinese coins which represents the land. It’s framed by a circle of finely engraved scrolls and symbolic floral elements, while traditional Chinese latticework flows along the outer edge of the coin design.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
With an exclusive limited mintage, this Gold coin is an exceptional collecting opportunity. Add this magnificent Proof Gold Feng Shui coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.