Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .25 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of 500 coins.
- Obverse: Shows the peoples' jubilation by depicting families welcoming the solider from all nations. The French, British and American flags are displayed as well as the Poppy and Cornflower. In the background stands the Arc de Triomphe.
- Reverse: Depicts several other allies: New Zealanders, Canadians and Australians flying their flags. In the foreground, a solider meets his family.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Gold coin would be a great addition to any collection or history bluff. Add this 2018 France Gold €50 Great War Colorized (Peoples' Jubilation) coin to your cart today!
The 1918 Armistice was signed on the 11th November in 1918. It marked the end of combats of the Great War (1914-1918), the victory of the allies.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.