2018 France Proof Silver €10 Great War (Peace)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This beautiful Silver Proof coin commemorates the signing up the Armistice and ending the war. This Silver coin has a mintage of 1,918.
- Contains .6423 oz of fine Silver.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of 1,918 coins.
- Obverse: Shows the sun rises for the Armistice Day. The bugler sounds the ceasefire and the soldiers drop their rifles. Doves are flying in the foreground.
- Reverse: A signaler lets dove take flight as a peace allegory.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any collector interested in historical events. Add this 2018 France Silver €10 Great War (Peace) coin to your cart today!
On June 28, 1919 in Versailles the peace treaty was signed and put an end to the war.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.