Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coins come in a maroon clamshell beauty box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 6,000 coins.
- Obverse: The effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Combines two different art styles to capture the majestic beauty and strength of a cultural icon. On Canada’s Pacific Coast, the fjord-like coastline basks in the golden glow of sunlight, which spills into the ocean and illuminates the upper depths. The scene is split between our world and the orca’s underwater realm, where two pod members are rendered in a low poly art style; in spite of their geometric nature, the precision-engraved polygons are each carefully positioned to re-create the orca’s rounded silhouette as it easily moves through the water. A burst of movement comes from the foremost orca, which suddenly rises up above the ocean’s surface; this action simultaneously shatters the watery divide and the geometric barrier, as the breaching orca’s appearance smoothly transitions from abstract to realism above the water.
Add this 1 oz Silver Geometric Fauna Orcas coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.