Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This is part of an exciting 7-coin series of 5 oz Silver versions of current and historical Canadian circulation coinage.
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver, metal weight of 157.6 grams.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Coin has a diameter of 65 millimeters.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features the Canadian Coat of Arms design. A lion holding a Union Jack flag on the left and a unicorn holding a flag bearing three French fleurs-de-lys on the right support a central shield divided into five sections bearing historical emblems of England, France, Scotland, and Ireland, as well as a sprig of three maple leaves. The shield is encircled with a ribbon representing the Order of Canada bearing the motto desiderantes meliorem patriam, which means “desiring a better country.” The shield is surmounted by a royal helmet within a garland of maple leaves, upon which stands a crowned lion holding a maple leaf. St. Edward’s Crown, symbolizing Canada’s constitutional monarchy, rests above the lion, which symbolizes Canada’s sovereignty. The motto a mari usque ad mari (“from sea to sea”) appears in a ribbon below the shield, along with a “compartment” or garland composed of the floral emblems of England, Scotland, France, and Ireland. Selective rose gold-plating highlights the Coat of Arms.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this beautiful rose gold plated 5 oz Silver Big Coin Series Coat of Arms coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.