2018 France 1 oz Proof Gold UNESCO (Louvre & Pont des Arts)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The UNESCO series from the Monnaie de Paris pays tribute to various UNESCO world heritage sites. This Gold coin, with a low mintage of 500 coins, honors the Louvre & Pont des Arts
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of 500 coins.
- Obverse: The inside half of the coin shows Louvre palace. The Pavillon Richelieu is located between the Colbert wing and the Turgot wing. The roof is adorned with a huge triangular pediment supported by eight caryatids. The glass pyramid of the Louvre is highlighted with a rhodium deposit embossed on the Silver coin. The Pont des Arts occupies the second half of the coin.
- Reverse: Includes the UNESCO logo and face value on the left and an aerial view of the location of the two monuments on the right.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Gold coin would be a great addition. Add this 2018 1 oz Proof Gold UNESCO Louvre & Pont des Arts coin to your cart today!
From the Louvre to the Eiffel Tower, from Place de la Concorde to Grand Palais and Petit Palais, a lot of Paris historical evolution can be seen from its river.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.