2018 Proof Silver €10 Women of France (George Sand)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
In 2016, Monnaie de Paris launched the Women of France series which pays tribute to French History through the women who have had an influence on various areas.
- Contains .6423 oz of fine Silver.
- Comes in a box and with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the portrait of George Sand wearing a masculine outfit with top hat. In the background is a tapestry that came from the Hohant Castle, the writer's house, acquired by her paternal grandmother.
- Reverse: Features George Sand and Frederic Chopin during the time they were in a relationship together inspired by Delacroix' painting. The background contains a music score composed by Chopin during the same time.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2018 Proof Silver €10 Women of France (George Sand) coin to your cart today!
Born Aurore Dupin, Georges Sand (1804-1876) was born in Paris. Thanks to both popular and aristocratic ancestry, she became a person with strong political convictions.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.