Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a box and with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the portrait of George Sand wearing a masculine outfit with top hat. In the background is a tapestry that came from the Hohant Castle, the writer's house, acquired by her paternal grandmother.
- Reverse: Features George Sand and Frederic Chopin during the time they were in a a relationship together inspired by Delacroix' painting. The background contains a music score composed by Chopin during the same time.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Gold coin would be a great addition to anyone interested in the history of France. Add this 2018 Proof Gold €50 Women of France (George Sand) coin to your cart today!
George Sand counts among the most influential writers of her time. Strong advocate for women rights, she was committed to the revolution of 1848. This strong woman died in Hohant Castle when she was 72 years old.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.