Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers who then sell the coins to the public. As one of these authorized purchasers, APMEX is able to get coins direct from the U.S. Mint and pass them along to you.
- Each box contains 100 Silver American Eagles from Sealed US Mint boxes.
- Sealed boxes contain 5 MintDirect® sealed tubes of 20 Silver American Eagles each.
- Stackable with other APMEX Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX Monster Box.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
Each Mini Monster Box contains 5 sealed MintDirect® tubes of fresh, unsearched coins, removed directly from a sealed US Mint Monster Box and packaged in a stackable plastic APMEX Mini Monster Box. Each Mini Monster Box is secured with plastic straps to keep the tubes in place during shipping.
APMEX uses a special machine for this sealing process to ensure the products you receive are sealed completely, once they are removed directly from the mint boxes. The mint tubes are placed on the conveyor leading into the machine and the sealing process seals both ends of each tube with tamper-evident packaging. If this tube has been opened in any way, you will know it. After the process is completed, the tube is removed from the machine and then checked to ensure the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished tube of MintDirect® 2017 1 oz Silver American Eagle coins. These tubes are then packaged in a sturdy, stackable APMEX Mini Monster Box and secured for shipping.
The MintDirect® process provides you the assurance this product has not been opened, sorted or searched.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.