Only $7.99 per oz over spot
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
These 90% Silver Barber Quarters are in Cull condition. This 40-coin roll has a total face value of $10.
- Contains approximately 7 oz actual Silver weight.
- Coins are packaged in a tightly sealed roll or a plastic tube.
- Obverse: Features Charles E. Barber's classic design of Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings with a shield on its breast.
- All coins are dated from 1892-1916.
Handle your investment with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These rolls are a great way to add Silver to any investment portfolio. Add several $10 Face Value Rolls of 90% Silver Barber Quarters to your cart today!
Dates and mint marks on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.