2018 Great Britain £5 Gold Proof Royal Wedding (w/Box, COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This Gold proof coin celebrates the Royal Wedding of His Royal Highness Prince Henry of Wales to American actress Meghan Markle. This Gold proof edition has a limited mintage of 850 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1.177 oz of Gold.
- Comes in a box and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Celebrates the Royal Wedding of Prince Henry of Wales to Megan Markle.
- Obverse: Portrays the fifth definitive portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, designed by Jody Clark.
- Reverse: Features an original design created especially for the occasion. Jody Clark's portrait captures the warm between the couple, created from a sitting with Prince Harry and Meghan at Kensington Palace. Their names and the date of the Royal Wedding is also inscribed on the coin.
- Guaranteed by The Royal Mint and approved by Buckingham Palace.
Celebrate this historic moment and add this 2018 Great Britain Gold Proof Royal Wedding coin to your cart today!
His Royal Highness Prince Harry follows his heart to marry American actress Megan Markle, with the Royal Wedding date set for May 19th, 2018. This commemorative coin captures this special occasion in a Gold proof version.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.