Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 3.364 oz fine Silver weight.
- Comes in custom presentation box with certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 1,500 sets.
- Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 5 pounds and year of issue.
- Reverse: Features depictions of Britain's iconic seaside towns: Blackpool Tower, Brighton Pier, Southwold Beach and Tenby Harbour.
- Official legal tender backed by British government.
This set is an ideal way to commemorate the history and beauty of Great Britain. Add this Silver Proof set to your cart today!
As the fourth set in The Royal Mint's series celebrating Britain's rich cultural heritage, this collection features four iconic seaside towns that are recognized worldwide and visited by both tourists and locals alike. Britain’s seaside towns are each known for their unique character and evoking nostalgia of family holidays and coastal trips. The Blackpool Tower is a favorite, while Southwold is the perfect coastal resort for a day trip to the beach. Brighton is famous for its pier, and picturesque Tenby is known for its beautiful harbor.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.