Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver, for a total of 250 ounces of Silver.
- The box contains 10 tubes of 25 coins each, for a total of 250 coins inside a themed monster box.
- Limited mintage of 250,000 globally.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the country and face value.
- Reverse: Features Donald Duck's rich uncle, Scrooge McDuck, with a bag of money. Also featured is the metal weight, purity, and Disney copyright for further authentication.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Niue government.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Scrooge McDuck is a popular Disney character, and fitting for being featured on a Silver coin with a bag of money! Add this 250-Coin 1 oz Silver Scrooge McDuck Monster Box coin to your cart today!
Scrooge McDuck was created in 1947 by Carl Barks during his time with the Walt Disney Company. Scrooge is Donald Duck's uncle, and a wealthy business tycoon. He was first characterized as a greedy character, but later was featured as a more charitable and humble philanthropist. Later, he was given his own comic book series, called "Uncle Scrooge", due to his popularity.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.