Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 500 coins.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts the right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the year of issue.
- Reverse: Features the archangel Michael using his shield to block the dragon's flaming breath as he uses his spear to slay the dragon.
- Sovereign coin backed by Isle of Man government.
Protect and display your Silver Angel Proof coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This exclusive coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful 1 oz Silver Angel Proof coin to your cart today!
The Angel was a Gold coin originally introduced into England by Edward IV in 1465 as a new issue of the Noble. Based on a French coin, the Angelot or Ange, its name was derived from the representation of the Archangel St. Michael. A truly iconic coin the Angel, depicting an image of the Archangel Michael slaying the dragon, was thought to bring good luck and health and was traditionally given to sufferers of the disease the "King’s evil" or scrofula, in a medieval ceremony intending to cure them with the "royal touch".
This modern Angel, one of the World’s foremost bullion coins, continues to uphold this remarkable tradition by being the third design in the coin’s illustrious history.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.