1911-1925 Great Britain Gold Sovereign George V MS-65 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
These Gold Sovereigns of George V are dated 1911-1925 and in MS-65 condition. These small Gold pieces are perfect for any British Gold collection. Random dates of our choice.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight. Dates are random of our choice.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the bust of King George V.
- Reverse: Features a rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
Protect your Gold sovereign value in style by adding attractive capsules recommended for this coin.
It is easy to see why the Gold British Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add these historic Gold British Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.