2018 Somalia 1/2 oz Gold African Elephant MS-70 PCGS (FS)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Fractional Gold Elephants are a great way to enhance your investment portfolio a little at a time. This coin is part of the ongoing African Wildlife series and carries a face value of 500 shillings.
African elephants are the largest and heaviest land animal on the earth with no known natural predators once they reach adulthood. This majestic animal graces the reverse of each coin with a design that changes yearly making it desirable by both collectors and investors.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Displays the Somalian Coat of Arms and the date along with the face value of 500 shillings.
- Reverse: Features a close-up of an adult elephant with his trunk reaching out towards the rim of the coin. In the background are two birds in flight and a leafless tree.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding an attractive display box recommended for this coin.
Being the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this is sure to be a hit with collectors and investors alike. Add this 2018 1/2 oz Gold Somalian Elephant to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.