Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The fearless lion is a symbol for courage, bravery and power, and has been portrayed as such in various depictions since ancient times. The strength and resilience the King of the Jungle represents makes it the perfect animal to be featured on the first release of the unique Republic of Chad Mandala coin series.
- Limited mintage of 15,000 coins worldwide, with even less coins graded a near perfect MS-69 by PCGS.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin. The coin is housed in a PCGS holder features our exclusive label.
- First Strike designation guarantees this coin was shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Obverse: Features an engraving of a lion's face, filled with a mandala print. The coin also has the metal content, purity and denomination depicted.
- Reverse: Features the coat of arms of the Republic of Chad, a shield that is supported by a goat and lion on either side. Below the shield is a medal and scroll with the national motto in French, "Unite, Travail, Progres", meaning Unity, Work, Progress in English.
This exquisite 1 oz Silver coin features a powerful image of the Lion with a beautiful mandala design. Add this PCGS graded 2018 1 oz Silver Republic of Chad 1 oz Silver Mandala Lion to your cart today!
Republic of Chad Mandala Wildlife Series
The Mandala Wildlife Series features 1 ounce Gold and 1 ounce Silver coins with unique designs of different animals, each with a beautiful mandala print. These coins have limited mintages, along with a changing design per release, adding to their collectibility. The Mandala Lion is the first release of the series, in both a 1 oz Silver and 1 oz Gold finish. Featured on the reverse of each coin in the Mandala Series is the coat of arms of the Republic of Chad.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
60% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Aug 11, 2018
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.