2018 GB 1 oz Gold Two Dragons MS-70 PCGS (FS, Dragon Label)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This captivating coin struck in .9999 fine Gold features two legendary dragons that represent the synergy found between the British and Chinese cultures. There is a population of 2 coins at this grade level with 0 graded higher.
- Population of 2 coins at this grade level with 0 graded higher.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins worldwide, with even less graded a perfect MS-70 by PCGS.
- Graded a perfect Mint State 70 First Strike by PCGS, and housed in a slab with an exclusive Two Dragons label.
- First Strike designation guarantees the coins were shipped from the Mint in the first 30 days of release.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 100 pounds while using a guilloche background design.
- Reverse: Depicts two dragons, one representing the Chinese dragon and one depicting the Welsh dragon. The coin includes the inscription "TWO DRAGONS" as well as the purity and year date.
- Official legal tender backed by British government.
Celebrate a mythical creature that links two very different cultures with this 2018 Great Britain 1 oz Gold Two Dragons coin. Add this 2018 1 oz Gold Two Dragons MS-70 PCGS coin to your cart today!
The Welsh dragon is a fearsome beast, once flown on the banners of the battlefield. In Chinese mythology, dragons can control the elements and are symbols of power and strength.
As The Royal Mint celebrates 50 years at its current home in South Wales and continues to expand its bullion business into Asia, it is only fitting that we release a coin celebrating the legendary creature that links two very different cultures.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.