Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Limited edition presentation of 1,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 0.4706 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes in a box and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the definitive portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, designed by Jody Clark.
- Reverse: Portrays the Vulcan, the distinctive bomber used by the Royal Air Force. Surrounding the design is the engraving "RAF 1918-2018", along with the title, "VULCAN".
- Guaranteed by The Royal Mint.
The third coin in the five-coin collection commemorating the 100th Anniversary of the Royal Air Force features the iconic Vulcan bomber. Add this 2018 Proof Gold Air Force Vulcan coin to your cart today!
The Royal Mint struck medals in 1918 to give tribute to the men and women of the Royal Air Force as the First World War ended. One hundred years later, this series of five coin designs mark this important milestone of the Royal Air Force.
This third coin in the series features the Vulcan, the distinct bomber that is recognizable by its unique delta wing. The reverse of this coin has been designed by two brothers, Richard and Neil Talbot. The coin is presented in packaging that includes a booklet with details on the famous Vulcan plane, created in partnership with the Royal Air Force.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.