Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
On the 100th Anniversary of the Armistice of November 11, 1918, this four-coin series reflects on the wartime contributions of select Allied forces united in one common cause.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Low limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a graphic outer box.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of King George V by Sir E.B. Mackennal.
- Reverse: Places the viewer at the heart of the Western Front in 1918. Multiple finishes give the engraved design a sense of depth as the Canadian cavalry charges towards enemy positions, swords drawn, with both man and beast exemplifying courage even under threat of enemy fire. The image is paired with the general service badge of the Canadian Expeditionary Force, which is selectively Gold-plated to hint at the pride of a young nation for its fighting force throughout the war and during "Canada's Hundred Days".
Add this brilliant Silver Allied Forces commemorative coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.