Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz. of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint with certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a panoramic view of the Horseshoe Falls during daytime. When in dark light, the fireworks and falls illuminate to show bright colors.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
A unique keepsake for anyone to cherish for a lifetime. Add this 2018 2 oz Silver Fireworks at the Falls coin to your cart today!
A beautiful design from Tony Bianco, this coin provides an elevated view provides a sweeping panorama of the Horseshoe Falls in its near entirety. There’s a sense of movement above the falls, where the powerful current of the upper Niagara River and the Cascade Rapids sends water racing over the crescent-shaped cataract. Bordered by Goat Island on the left and the Ontario shore on the right, the world-famous waterfall naturally commands attention as a tremendous volume of water tumbles over the crest line and into the river below, releasing cooling plumes of mist into the air. A full color application only adds to the picture-perfect setting, where the water is nearly as blue as the sky above. But there is a hidden element to this design: a selective application of photo luminescent (glow-in-the-dark) and black light technologies allows for a second viewing of the scene, this time at night. A tradition since 1925, the nightly illumination of the falls adds an array of candy-like colors to the water while Canada’s longest running fireworks series lights up the night sky, embodying the pride that many Canadians have for one of our most famous natural wonders.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.