2017 Australia 1 oz $100 Gold Southern Sky Domed Proof PF-69 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
APMEXclusive® Reach for the stars with this captivating first release of the two coin Celestial Dome series, and is graded a near-perfect Proof-69 Ultra Cameo by NGC, with a population of 12 coins only!
- Population of 12 coins at this grade level with 37 graded higher.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the near perfect, Proof-69 Ultra Cameo condition of the coin.
- Extremely limited mintage of 750 coins worldwide, with even less certified by NGC.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- This is the first Gold domed coin to be released from the Royal Australian Mint.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features many popular constellations in the southern hemisphere.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This coin is uniquely suited for both gift-givers and investment enthusiasts alike. Add the 2017 Gold Southern Sky PF-69 Ultra Cameo NGC coin to your cart today!
The Southern Sky has inspired people for generations. The Southern Sky is full of beautiful and complex constellations such as Crux, Pavo, Orion, Fornax, Cetus, Phoenix, Piscis Austrinus, Grus, Indus, Capricorn, Ophiuchus and many more. These constellations helped ships navigate across the seas, inspired astronomers and created beauty across the heavens. Many of these constellations are depicted on the exterior of the display box that accompanies each coin. Whether you're an astronomer, a navigator, an artist or you just have a love for the stars in the heavens, this Gold coin will inspire you to look up at the majestic Southern Sky.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 69 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.