2017 South Korea 1/4 oz Gold Tiger BU (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Famous for their Chiwoo Cheonwang Silver Bullion series, KOMSCO, the official mint of South Korea, launched the second release of their Gold Bullion series.
Initially launched in 2016 the Series features the endangered Korean Tiger, also known as the Siberian Tiger. The legend says, that the last Korean Tiger was seen and hunted on Mount Daeduk in Gyeonju in 1922. According to statistics about 400 tigers remain living in the Far Eastern parts of Russia.
- Minted at KOMSCO, the mint of South Korea, with a limited mintage of 4,034.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Second release of the Korean Tiger Gold bullion medal series.
- Individual medals will be in protective plastic capsules and housed in the official display box by KOMSCO.
- Obverse: Depiction of roaring Korean tiger. Date, weight and "KOREAN TIGER" below.
- Reverse: Artistically Korean map assembled from letters of the Korean alphabet, national emblem left and latent security feature right. Legend surrounding "Republic of Korea" and purity.
Protect your Gold Tiger from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss the chance of owning the 2017 1/4 oz Gold release of Korea's Tiger bullion series. Add one of these Korean Gold Tiger medals to your cart today!
The tiger has been known as the animal that represents South Korea. There was no better fit than the tiger as the design for the bullion series produced by the official mint of the country. With the increasing demand for low mintage premium bullion, KOMSCO made the decision to extend its range of Tiger bullion medals by adding the 1 oz Silver Tiger in 2018.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By: Sybarite
From: birmingham ,AL
Date:Mar 12, 2019
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.