Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Early appearances of Tweety in Bob Clampett cartoons, portrayed him as an aggressive character who tried anything to the foil his foe. Later on, Friz Freleng began to soften the character not only in appearance but also made Tweety a crowd pleaser.
Since starring in 47 original Looney Tunes cartoons, Tweety has appeared in The Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries on the Kids’ WB network, and in Cartoon Network’s and Boomerang’s The Looney Tunes Show with his animated co-stars, as well as New Looney Tunes.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is presented in a clear acrylic case, allowing both sides of the coin to be displayed, and is packaged within a themed shipper. The coin is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2018 year-date, and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features TWEETY sitting within the concentric rings of the Looney Tunes logo, with his hands resting on his rounded cheeks. The design also includes the inscription TWEETY BIRD and The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mint mark.
Stay tuned to collect them all. Order this 2018 Tweety Bird coin today!
The following Looney Tunes Pure Silver Proof coins are planned for release during 2018:
1) Bugs Bunny
2) Daffy Duck
3) Tweety Bird
4) Sylvester the Cat
5) Tasmanian Devil
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.