Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- The coin is presented in a timber presentation box within an illustrated shipper and is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2018 year-date, and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features an official image of the couple released following their engagement with a representation of Windsor Castle in the background. The inscriptions ‘H.R.H. PRINCE HENRY OF WALES & MS MEGHAN MARKLE’ and ‘19 MAY 2018’, as well as The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark are also included in the design.
Remember this special time in history with this beautiful Royal Wedding coin. Add it to your collection today!
On November 27 2017, the Office of the Prince of Wales at Clarence House made the official announcement of the engagement: “His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales is delighted to announce the engagement of Prince Harry to Ms. Meghan Markle.”
Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II used her 2017 Christmas message to officially welcome Ms. Markle into the family following the announcement of her engagement to Prince Harry one month earlier. On December 15, 2017 the announcement was made that the marriage of Prince Harry and Ms. Markle would take place on May 19, 2018 at St. George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.