Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects perfect PR-70 condition.
- First Strike designation indicates the coins were received by the grading service within 30 days of market introduction.
- Obverse: Bears the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Portrays a flying kookaburra against the backdrop of a full moon. The inscription "Australian Kookaburra", The Perth Mint's "P" mintmark and the 2018 year-date are also include in the design.
- Sovereign Silver coins backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Proof-70 Silver Kookaburra in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
The Australian Silver Kookaburra series from the Perth Mint began in 1990 and is the longest-running bullion program from the mint. Each year has a different design of a kookaburra on the reverse.
The laughing Kookaburra is the largest member of the kingfisher species, and a bird synonymous with the Australian bush. This bird species is indigenous to Australia and is known for their call, which is said to sound like echoing human laughter.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.