Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Palladium to Us
- Mintage of 6,500 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Palladium
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the authenticity and near perfect PF-69 Ultra Cameo condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features Alexander Baranov and New Archangel, also known as Novoarkhangelsk - 1799.
- Reverse: Features the Soviet Union emblem of a hammer and sickle, as well as “CCCP,” an abbreviation for “Soviet Union” in Cyrillic.
- Legal tender coin of Russia issued by the Leningrad Mint.
Display your Russian Palladium in style by adding a presentation box to your cart.
Add this 1991 1 oz Palladium Three Saints Harbor coin to your order today!
Prior to the arrival of Russia, all of Baranof Island had been settled by the Tlingit people for over 10,000 years. The first attempt at Russian colonization took place in 1799 with the construction of Fort Saint Michael.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.