Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Due to our exclusive with the Royal Australian Mint, we are unable to ship this product to Europe. Orders within Europe containing this product will not be fulfilled.
- Graded a perfect Proof-70 Deep Cameo First Strike by PCGS, and housed in a holder with an exclusive Royal Australian Mint label.
- First Strike designation guarantees this coin was shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Comes with original box and numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Convex design adds depth to the Earth, making it appear rounded. This is the first time the Royal Australian Mint has colorized the convex side of a domed coin.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the country, metal content and type. Surrounding the effigy are the planets of our Solar System designed by Royal Australian Mint Artist Aaron Baggio. This side is converse.
- Reverse: Features a convex-shaped, colorized image of the Earth as seen from space. The series name, "The Earth and Beyond" is engraved on the top outer rim, along with the year of issue. The denomination is engraved on the bottom outer rim. The Earth's atmospheric layer.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Following their sold out series of the Silver Southern Domed coins and Silver Northern Domed coins, the Royal Australian Mint has once again produced a coin enjoyed by all. Add the Silver $5 Australia Colorized Domed Earth coin graded PR-70 DCAM by PCGS with the First Strike designation to your cart today!
Shop all Royal Australian Mint Silver Domed coins, including the 2019 release of the Apollo 11 Moon Landing Domed coins.
First in The Earth and Beyond Silver Domed coin series features our beloved home planet, the Earth. The beauty of our planet is displayed in a convex shape, giving a realistic look to the coin. Our planet Earth was thought to have formed around 4.54 billion years ago, with the first photograph of the full view of Earth taken on December 7, 1972. That famous photograph, called the "Blue Marble" was taken as the Apollo 17 crew left Earth's orbit for the moon, and shows a captivating view of the Earth.
Continue your collection of the Graded Earth and Beyond Silver Domed series with the second graded coin in the series, the Moon.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.