2018 GB £10 Proof 5 oz Gold Queen's Sapphire Coronation
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This 5 oz Gold coin is sold out at the Mint, and celebrates the 65th anniversary of The Queen's coronation, the first ever sapphire anniversary of a British royal coronation. There are only 80 of these coins worldwide in a limited edition presentation.
- Limited edition presentation of 80 coins worldwide.
- Contains 5 ounces of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a box and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Portrays the fifth definitive portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, designed by Jody Clark.
- Reverse: Celebrates the 65th anniversary of Her Majesty The Queen's coronation, with an exclusive new design by Royal Mint graphic designer, Dominique Evans.
Celebrate this historic moment with The Queen and add this £10 Proof 5 oz Gold Queen's Sapphire Coronation coin to your cart today!
Her Majesty The Queen became the longest reigning monarch in 2015, and celebrated her 90th birthday in 2016. 2018 brings another important milestone for The Queen, with the 65th anniversary of her royal coronation that occurred on June 2nd, 1953. Queen Elizabeth II is the first British monarch to reach such a milestone, of the Sapphire Coronation.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.