Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Mintage of only 25 coins.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Coin is presented in a presentation box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a colorful image of a pig in a farm. This image is adorned in genuine pink Mother of Pearl.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This distinctly unique Gold coin is sure to be highly popular amongst collectors for its mother of pearl feature and its large size. Add this beautiful 5 oz Gold Mother of Pearl Year of the Pig coin to your cart today!
According to the Chinese calendar, 2019 is the Year of the Pig. To be more accurate, it is the Year of the Earth Pig as earth is the governing element of the two year-period corresponding to the year 4717 within the chronology of the Chinese calendar. The last Year of the Earth Pig occurred in 1959.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.