Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This beautiful reverse proof coin is found in the APMEXclusive® 2-coin Libertad set. The classic 1 oz size makes this Silver coin perfect for collecting and investing. The Reverse Proof accentuates the coin's already impressive design, presenting Mexico's iconic volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl and a myriad of historic Coats of Arms in a highly-polished sculptural relief.
- Low population of 199 graded PR-70 First Strike coins by PCGS.
- Graded a perfect Proof 70 First Strike by PCGS, and housed in our exclusive Green Label.
- The First Strikes designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 Silver.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
The 2018 Reverse Proof graded coin comes encapsulated in a PCGS holder, with an exclusive green label. Add this 2018 1 oz Reverse Proof Silver Mexican Libertad graded PR-70 First Strike coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.