2018 GB 50p Gold 60th Anniv Paddington Bear (Train Station)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The Royal Mint is celebrating the 60th anniversary of Paddington Bear's first adventure with a two-coin series. This first coin features Paddington at the train station where his story begins in a Proof Gold finish.
- Limited edition presentation mintage of 600 worldwide.
- Contains .4568 oz of Gold.
- Presented in a wooden case.
- Obverse: Includes the Jody Clark designed effigy of Her Majesty Elizabeth II along with the denomination.
- Reverse: Features Paddington Bear wearing his famous duffle coat and hat at the train station, now known as Paddington Station.
This two-coin series celebrates the 60th anniversary of the release of the book "A Bear Called Paddington". This first coin features Paddington where he first began his adventure at the train station where he first met the Browns. Each coin is struck in 22 karat Gold, and finished to a Proof standard. Add this 2018 Great Britain 50p Gold 60th Anniversary Paddington Bear coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.