Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The Pink Panther made his debut in the 1963 comedy/mystery film of the same name. He proved so popular with audiences that a spin-off series of theatrical shorts was produced with the Pink Panther in the starring role.
- Contains 1 oz of .9167 pure pink Gold (including 8.33% copper) and two pink diamonds (totaling 0.15 carats) embedded in the coin. The thickness of the coin totals 10.24 mm.
- Each ingot is housed in a stunning black presentation case designed to look like a vault, within a Pink Panther themed shipper. When opened, the case reveals a diamond shaped acrylic display stand, which also makes a stunning standalone piece. Each ingot is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Maximum mintage of only 8 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the end of the Pink Panther’s tail amid a number of iconic Pink Panther graphics and a second beautiful Argyle pink diamond.
- Reverse: Features the cheeky Pink Panther character hovering around a stunning hand set Argyle pink diamond. The Pink Panther’s tail appears to wrap around the ingot. The design also includes the Pink Panther logo.
There are many unique factors making this 10 oz Proof Gold coin truly spectacular, including the concave design, the embedded diamond and the coin's thickness. Add this one-of-a-kind coin to your cart today!
The original movie starring the late Peter Sellers and the svelte cartoon cat inspired many sequels, books, animated series and a variety of merchandise. Henry Mancini’s jazz theme won three Grammy Awards and has become one of the best loved tunes in cinematic history.
THE PINK PANTHER TM & © 1964-2018 Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.