2019 Somalia 1/2 gram Gold African Elephant BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This fractional Gold African Elephant coin has a face value of 20 Shillings. First issued by Somalia in 2017, this coin is part of the ongoing African Wildlife series.
African elephants are the largest and heaviest land animal on the earth with no known natural predators once they reach adulthood. This majestic animal graces the reverse of each coin with a design that changes yearly making it desirable by both collectors and investors.
- Contains 1/2 gram of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in protective plastic capsules.
- Obverse: Displays the Somalian Coat of Arms and the date along with the face value of 20 shillings.
- Reverse: Features an adult elephant, with large tusks, with his trunk reaching out towards a tree. In the background is a single bird flying with the sun behind it.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Handle your Gold Elephant with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Being the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this is sure to be a hit with collectors and investors alike. Add this 2019 1/2 gram Gold Somalian Elephant to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.