Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
African elephants are the largest and heaviest land animal on the earth with no known natural predators once they reach adulthood. This majestic animal graces the reverse of each coin with a design that changes yearly making it desirable by both collectors and investors.
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes with a display box and a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the Somalian Coat of Arms and the date along with the face value of 1,500 shillings. Along the rim is the coin's weight and purity.
- Reverse: Features an adult elephant, with large tusks, with his trunk reaching out towards a tree. In the background is a single bird flying with the sun behind it.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
With an extremely low mintage of just 50 pieces worldwide, this Gold coin is sure to be a hit with collectors and investors alike. Add this 5 oz Gold Somalian Elephant coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.