2018 Niue 250-Coin 1 oz Silver Darth Vader Lightsaber Monster Box
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The third release in the STAR WARS bullion series features Darth Vader yielding his Lightsaber, ready for battle. This 250-coin monster box features the best in STAR WARS imagery!
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver
- This box contains 10 tubes of 25 each, for a total of 250 coins.
- Limited mintage of 250,000 globally.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features an officially licensed, close-up image of Darth Vader with his Lightsaber, which has a polished and raised finish. Darth Vader is set against a matte background, with the Imperial logo. Each coin also has a stamp of the Lucasfilm copyright and New Zealand Mint logo on the reverse, for further authentication.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
Be sure to grab this highly collectible coin immortalized in .999 fine Silver. Star Wars mint coins are a great gift for a young numismatist or Star Wars fan of any age. Add this 250 coin Darth Vader Lightsaber Monster Box to your cart today! And may the Force be with you!
New Zealand Mint:
The New Zealand Mint is a privately owned company in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the only privately owned mint in New Zealand, purchasing refined Gold from international sources to produce coins. They have established their reputation over the past four decades for their high quality design as exhibited by their innovative commemorative Gold and Silver bullion products. The only precious metal mint in New Zealand, the mint uses the tag-line “Minters of the South Pacific” and produces collector and bullion coins for a number of pacific nations, including Fiji, the Cook Islands, Niue and Tuvalu.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.