Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin in a non-reactive plastic polymer authentication card to ensure the authenticity and condition after the coins are removed directly from the mint boxes. This process seals the coin within the card, creating a tamper-evident package that guarantees your investment indefinitely. Learn more about the tamper-evident process here.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX® storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP Singles and are stackable with other APMEX® Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX® Monster Box.
- Obverse: New stylized design of a Hawksbill turtle, also known as the Taku, swimming in shallow waters amidst tiny bubbles.
- Reverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the 2019 date.
- Produced by the New Zealand Mint.
Secure your Silver Hawksbill Turtle by adding an attractive display box to your order.
With a sleek design and low mintages for bullion, these coins tend to move very quickly. Add this 2019 Hawksbill Turtle MintDirect® Single to your cart today!
MintDirect® is your symbol of guarantee that these coins were processed from tubes that come straight from mint-sealed "Monster Boxes", exactly as they were delivered, providing peace-of-mind when buying, holding or selling.
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure that the authenticity and condition of each coin is protected after they are removed directly from the mint tubes. Each coin is placed in a protective authentication card composed of a non-reactive plastic polymer to protect your coin’s finish.
The sealing process seals the coin within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. If the tamper-evident package has been opened in any way, you will know it. After the process is completed, the coin in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished 2019 1 oz Silver $2 Hawksbill Turtle MintDirect® Single.
By using this process, APMEX can guarantee that the coins you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left mint. The MintDirect® process gives investors confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin — guaranteed.
Hawksbill turtles are found throughout the tropical waters of the Atlantic, Pacific, and Indian Oceans. Named for their narrow, pointed beak, they are also recognizable by a distinctive pattern of overlapping scales on their exquisitely colored and patterned shells. This species typically avoids deep waters, preferring coastlines and coral reefs where they can find sponges, a primary food source for these omnivores.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.