Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Somalian Silver Elephant has been popular worldwide since it was first produced in 2004 and this Silver coin highlights the 15th Anniversary, also known as Jubilee. This North America APMEXclusive® has a mintage of 15,000.
- Mintage of 15,000.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coins will be in protective plastic capsules.
- Obverse: Displays the Somalian Coat of Arms and the date along with the face value of 100 shillings.
- Reverse: Features the elephant from the 2004 coin, standing and asserting its dominance and the elephant from the 2018 coin, a close-up of an adult elephant with his trunk reaching out towards the first elephant. Above the elephants' heads are the dates 2004 and 2018 and in between the number 15.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Being the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this is sure to be a hit with collectors and investors alike. Add this 2018 1 oz Silver Somalian Elephant 15th Anniversary coin to your cart today!
These Somalia Elephant 15th Anniversary Silver 1 oz coins will contain blemishes such as dings, scratches, hairlines, discolorations, or gilding.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.