2018 RCM 1 oz Gold $200 30th Anniv. of the Platinum Maple Leaf
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Strikingly sculpted with pride, this Gold maple leaf celebrates the 30th Anniversary of the Platinum Maple Leaf. Known the world over as the national emblem of Canada, the maple leaf has been a associated with the Canadian experience for over 300 years.
This is the first maple leaf shape coin to feature platinum plating- this coin is expected to sell out fast.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold in a Proof finish. Features select Platinum plating.
- Comes encapsulated in a custom wooden case fit for preserving Canada’s national icon.
- Extremely low mintage of 450 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II with a stylized design.
- Reverse: The coin’s unusual design recreates the familiar shape of a maple leaf, specifically that of a sugar maple. Selectively plated in platinum, they deliver an eye-catching contrast to the gold maple leaf-shaped coin.
- Given the complex edging and meticulously engraved details, the coin’s unique leaf shape is a proud testament to the Canadian spirit of innovation and the Royal Canadian Mint’s reputation for outstanding craftsmanship.
Add this Gold $200 30th Anniversary of the Platinum Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.