Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This is the first maple leaf shape coin to feature Platinum plating. This coin is expected to sell out fast!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold in a Proof finish. Features select Platinum plating.
- Comes encapsulated in a custom wooden case fit for preserving Canada’s national icon.
- Extremely low mintage of 450 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II with a stylized design.
- Reverse: The coin’s unusual design recreates the familiar shape of a maple leaf, specifically that of a sugar maple. Selectively plated in Platinum, they deliver an eye-catching contrast to the Gold maple leaf-shaped coin.
- Given the complex edging and meticulously engraved details, the coin’s unique leaf shape is a proud testament to the Canadian spirit of innovation and the Royal Canadian Mint’s reputation for outstanding craftsmanship.
Add this Gold $200 30th Anniversary of the Platinum Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.