Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This coin celebrates Canada's North, crafted from Nunavut-sourced Gold and struck on an innovative thin blank, which combines the Gold content of a 1/10 oz. coin with the larger diameter of a 1/4 oz. one.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a plastic capsule inside a mint issued box with certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Highlights some of the diverse wildlife that embodies the spirit of Northern Canada. Land, sea and sky are represented in this Arctic-themed collage, which features the walrus, ptarmigan, polar bear, bowhead whale and narwhal. All are framed by the outline of a maple leaf shape that symbolizes a nation’s pride and reverence for these great northern icons.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
A low mintage of 1,500 coins adds to the collectibility of this issue. Add this 1/10 oz Proof Gold $20 Symbols of the North coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.